Thursday, 11 September 2008

A spoon full of sugar



Hi again everyone,

See I told you I'd be back with another card lol!, here is my entry for this weeks a spoon full of sugar which was a fabulous sketch by my blogging buddy Nikki and I really loved it...I'm sure I will use it again.

While I'm here, Nikki has reached a sensational 20,000 hits and is offering yummy candy, including 2 HH rubber stamps, how fab is that!!

Pop over to Nikki's blog for all the details and join in the celebration, she is a super lovely lady and makes fabulous cards....be prepared to stay a while...... huge congratulations hun!!
Here are the details of my card
  • Image: hAngler
  • Medium: Promarkers
  • Paper:BG
  • Lace and ribbon from the local market
  • Flower and brad from stash

p.s. I found out today that a shop in town sells Promarkers, they are a bit more expensive, but great if you only want one or two to add to your collection........shhh, don't tell my DH!!

Thanks for looking, have a super day

17 comments:

Rach said...

Beautiful card gill,
love the papers and your cute image. hugs rachxx

Scrapmumur said...

Waw...Fabulous card!! Gill!
I love colours used.
You have coloured it perfectly.
Hugs, Mumur

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Gill and your colouring is gorgeous with your ProMarkers, Thanks for using my sketch and for entering my blog candy. Good Luck, Hugs, Nikki x

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card & colours :o)x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Gill Love the beautiful DP, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, great image and I love the papers and colours you have used. x

Heather said...

OH MY HOW GORGEOUS!!!

How do I always miss your cards? I watch my little thing on the side that shows who has new posts. I do not trust him anymore!!! :/ I think this card is amazing!

carolann said...

I think this is absolutely stunning hun I love the stamp you have used and the colours are so vibrant well done xxxx

Jill said...

wow stunning card I love the image and DP, beauitful lace, hope you're well Jill x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Simply beautiful Gill, adore the cute Hanglar girl...wonderful colouring as always! Good to hear you can just pop and get some more Promarkers!
Carole ;-)

cats whiskers said...

Anothr fab card Gill you keep turning them out, I love your colouring it is always so perfect
Hugs jacqui x

Maria Matter said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is awesome! Pretty papers too!
Blessings, Maria

LizzyWizzy said...

Lovely card Gill :-)
Really like the image and the colouring.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, that image is so cute.

Hanne said...

What a fabulous card, Gill! Love the colouring, how great you found those Pro Makers!
Lovely colours, and so nice to thread a ribbon through the lace, I'll add that idea to my lifting list :)

Have a lovely weekend, my friend!
Hugs, Hanne:)

Bev said...

This is just so gorgeous Gill - such fabulous papers and colours,

hugs Bev x

Sue said...

oh my this is scrummy, i just love your blog.. right gonna add ya to me blog roll so i can find ya easier:-)

sue
xx