Thursday 13 November 2008

Friday Sketchers


Morning everyone,

I'm on a roll now, two cards in two days....I'm feeling so creative now, don't know why hmmm!, wonder why that could be lol!!!

So here is my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers which was a fabulous sketch by the gorgeously talented Kristine . The DT cards were amazing this week and full of inspiration, so I just had to join in

Apologies for the bad photo but I don't think I could get a decent one this morning if my life depended on it, it's just so dark and wet and altogether miserable.

Here are the details
  • Image: Tilda
  • Paper: Crate paper, Daisy Bucket, Rayher and Coredinations CS
  • Medium: Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Flowers, brad, ribbon and butterfly from stash

Bit of a bad start to the day as we slept in this morning and only got out of bed 20 mins before school starts eeekk!!, still made it in time though, so I'm hoping that's a good omen and the rest of the day will pass without anymore 'problems', I do have to take my son to football this afternoon (he gets time off school to go and play!) and it is still early, so fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a lovely day

15 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card. x

Frances said...

Ooo, love both your Tilda cards Gill, both gorgeous but my favourite is the sunflower one as I love those caramel/brown colours, 'very me' :) xx

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card,Gill,enjoy the rest of the day :o)x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just lovely. Great colour combo and Tilda has been coloured perfectly. Its a good thing to sleep in sometimes ... the body often needs it. Hugs from Desire

COCO said...

super card !!!!

Sue said...

lovely card Gill and very pretty:)

sue
xx

Kim said...

Gill such a sweet card! I love it!
Hugs~ Kim

Kristine said...

Wow Gill!
Sucha cute card this is! And I love your colouring of Tilda!
Have a nice evening and thanks for joining FS!
Hugs
Kristine

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card..love the way you have coloured Tilda..so cute!

Judy x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both your cards are gorgeous Gill and I love the colours and papers. Love the Tilda's and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Gill!! Fab job on the sketch!! Hugs, Kelly

Jo said...

awwwww adorable! I say it a thousand times... LOVE your colouring! ;)

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards Gill...beautiful papers and I love the different colours you have used.....so pretty.
Have a nice weekend.
hugs
Carole :-)

Debbie said...

Wow you are on a roll! Another lovely card Gill, fab papers and colouring. Debbie x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card love it :)
Val xxx