Hey there...yes, that's right, I'm back again with another card.....making up for last week I think lol!!.
So here is my entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers and this week was the turn of the extremely talented Kristine . A really simple sketch with bags of potential, to dress it up or keep it plain....I just love it...thanks Kristine for a fab sketch.
As soon as I saw the amazing work by the DT, I knew what I wanted to do....well the basics anyway....the embellies were a bit more of a challenge.....but I'm happy with it.
Here are the details
- Image: Gorjuss girls from Sugar Nellie
- Paper: BG, Doodlebug and Coredinations CS
- Medium: Promarkers and Copics
- Sentiment: AmyR Friends Sentiments from ATS
- Flowers, brads, ribbon and gems from stash.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments, hope the sun is shining where you are, have a super day.