Thursday 23 July 2009

ATS newsletter

Hi everyone, omg, I totally forgot to stop by and show you my pics which went into the ATS newletter this week.

Each week the newsletter is full of wonderful stuff from ATS, telling you all about fabulous new products, any sale items and even discounted stock or special offers.

This week it was my turn to contibute to the 'how to' section. Now sometimes this section will show you a brilliant tutorial, but I decided to do a 'product focus', here is what I wrote

PRODUCT FOCUS: BG Patterned paper

I love BG patterned paper because…….’each collection is so varied, ranging from bright colours with wild and funky patterns to beautiful soft colours with elegant understated patterns.’

This allows me wonderful flexibility in my cardmaking and means I can choose paper to match my image perfectly

The pads also have a mix of colours/patterns within which means I can make completely different looking cards from just one pad

Here, I have chosen to focus on BG Porcelain and have used this paper to make both these cards……I think you’ll agree….totally different


and here are the two cards to go with it





All images, sentiments and BG porcelain paper available from ATS

If you would like to sign up for the ATS newsletter, click here , scroll to the bottom of the page and sign up.....easy peasy....lemon squeezy

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely evening

4 comments:

Victoria said...

These are both beautiful Gill. It's amazing how you can get two very different cards by using the same BG pad!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Gill,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two gorgeous cards Gill, love the cute images and the pretty papers and lo. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Cathy said...

These are so pretty!! Both of them are amazing. The colors are perfect and of course I love that paper (BG rocks!). Hugs, Cathy