The Autumn Sugarplums release is so large the whole team wanted to participate so we decided to do our very first blog hop!
If you've just happened across my blog and didn't start at the beginning click here <-----click!
Here is what I made. I thought for a bit of a change I would make some candy bags, they were so simple to do, I had time to make more than one.........and managed to find some matching sweets for each one!!!
I am just totally in love with this kit......so many cute stamps, you certainly won't be stuck for ideas to make your halloween spooktakular!!
- Images: Sugarplums Autumn kit from ATS
- Medium: Promarkers
- Sentiments: From 'halloween candy' also from ATS
- Paper: Imaginisce and Dovecrafts
- Flowers and brads from stash
- Sweets: Midget gems lol!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Continue the hop by visiting Lesa