Friday 3 October 2008

More scrummy yummieness

Morning everyone,

No cards to show again today, just haven't been able to get creative this week, don't know why but my mojo has gone AWOL.....I have to work today and tomorrow, so hopefully by Sunday I will be back on track....new week, new start!!

But I had to come and tell you all about more scrummy candy....there must be something in the water lol!!

Jeanette is having her first candy giveaway to celebrate 10,000 hits, her blog is gorgeous and I am so pleased to work with her on SS DT, she is such an inspiration to me. She is offering a Magnolia stamp and loads of images and a beautiful wallet she made to store them all in

Marlene as you all know makes gorgeous cards and has a double celebration, just like me, her birthday is coming soon and she has a whooping 145,000 hits. To celebrate she is offering not 1 but 2 hAngler images, how fab is that

Fran has wonderful WOJ candy to give away, these stamps are fabulous and if you don't have any.... you need them in your collection!

Lim is also having her first candy giveaway and has yummy stash including a martha stewart punch and loads and loads of images

All these ladies are amazingly talented and I am a daily visitor to all their blogs, so hop over now and join in the fun...you might just get lucky.....but I hope it's me!!!

2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Hi Gill,

I'm a regular visiter of your blog and I love your work! With this visit I'm very cheeky, I want to invite you for my cardkit swap. You can find more about it on my blog.

Thanks in advance! And hé, feel free to say no ;)

XOXO Renata

Rach said...

Hi gill,
sorry your mojo has gone walka bouts, hope that you can find it again soon...little blighter!
don't work to hard. Thanks for the candy links. hugs rachxx