Friday 18 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday


Hi,

These are a couple of cards which I had to make for my mum's friend's twin sons who are...have you guessed...40! Mum wanted something simple and Scottish (as the are both from Scotland), because she doesn't know them that well.

Anyway it gave me a chance to use Hamish which I won on a previous CCT challenge. I know he might be a bit 'cute' for somone whose 40 but I think they'll appreciate the birthday wish non the less.

I would also like to enter them for this weeks CCTchallenge as it is a masculine theme. I will probably have another go later in the week at something a bit more involved.

Well, got housework to do, thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh they are gorgeous. So lovely stamp, fabulous paper. Love them.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great cards, and what a difference a colour can make....

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, they look great with \that paper.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards, great paper.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both cards are gorgeous and I love the colours and buttons. Nikki x

Julie said...

These are cute, nicely done

Deb said...

WEll, these two cards fit the bill perfectly, both fabulous, glad you are getting good use of your new stamp! I love wee Hamish!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

cats whiskers said...

I think the twins will be thrilled with these cards, they are great, love the papers
Jacqui

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love how you match Hamish's kilt to the background paper.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

both of them are so cute and wonderful

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cute cards, the kilt is a great idea