Thursday 24 April 2008

PTW challenge


Hi,

This is my entry for papertakeweekly challenge to use a wonderful sketch by Katherina. My mum,very kindly sent me some pp yesterday from the craft shop where she lives and I wanted to use it straight a way...thanks mum!

The Tilda is an image I received from a friend, coloured with watercolour pencils (I really would have loved to paper piece the dress.. but as it was already stamped I had to colour), pp is 'sharon ann'-timeless collection, ribbon and brads from my win at Tilda & Friends ATC (thanks ladies x)
Thanks for taking the time to stop by

10 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Wonderful Gill! I love the earthly colours.

betty said...

this color combo is beautiful, a fabulous card!

Sandy said...

Oh this is so lovely. Gorgeous Card.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Gill, fab papers and I love how you have coloured Tilda

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,gorgeous colours ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Pretty card - very sweet!

Mandy said...

Gill, this is a really super card, love everything about it.

Mandy

Richelle said...

Pretty card...love the color combo.

Annie said...

cute card - and one of my favourite Tilda images perfect for this time of year!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x