Wednesday 9 April 2008

Stitch me up


Hi,

This is my entry for Tilda and Co Challenge blog which this week had the theme of stitching.

Well I didn't really know anything about stitching so just added some faux stitching which I just guessed how to do (don't know if it looks ok or not!), I cut Tilda leaving a small border around the outside for definition, coloured her with watercolour pencils and mounted her on 3d foam pads. The 'greens' do match really well but for some reason the pp is coming out a bit yellow. Other materials used - bazzill card, pp by StacyClaireBoyd, PM flowers, brads and ribbon from stash.
Thanks for popping in, have a great day

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab colours

Diane.W. said...

Hi Gill,thanx for your message! card is a cutie :o)x

Mandy said...

Gill, this looks great, love the faux stitching

Mandy

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the stitching and the colours.