Sunday 20 April 2008

New stamp and Ila's Blog Candy


Hi,

I made this card using my new Tilda stamp to enter in artfullyila blog candy challenge. I had to work yesterday until 8.00pm and so was really burning the midnight oil to get this card finished in time to enter as the closing date is tomorrow. Ila is very kindly offering High Hopes stamps, so it was too good to miss! I really enjoyed working with this sketch and will definately use it again.

Tilda coloured with Marvy Pens, pp from Basic Grey, ribbon, brads and flower from stash.

1 comment:

Ila said...

I'm so glad you could play!!..no your not late. I love your Gorgeous card!! the papers and accents you used are wonderful and go perfectly with the Cute Tilda you colored so Lovely!!
Thank you So Much for Playing!!!
***love all your creations and will be back to see more!!!!