Thursday 24 April 2008

Ismaki challenge #16


Hi,

Two posts in one day....I always seem to be a day or two behind on the challenges, so stayed up late last night to try and catch up. Sketches...I love em! they usually seem so straight forward and then when I sit down to make I still seem to spend a looong (long!) time trying to get the papers in the right order,

Anyway this is my entry for the ismaki challenge set by Beatrix to use 4 coordinating patterned papers.

Tilda is an image I received again from the ladies at the ATC blog, coloured with watercolour pencils, pp by basic grey, flowers, brads and ribbon from stash.
The sentiment reads 'pretty dresses, little curls, oh thank heaven for little girls'

Thanks for looking, feel free to leave a comment, I love it when you do!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

really wonderful and so precious and funny.
thank you for your participation to my sketch.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Gill.Love the image and the colours you have used. Nikki x

Linda M said...

This is a great card. I love the sentiment and all the colorful papers. Is it for your daughter?

Mu42800 said...

superbe !!!! j'adore le contour tiret + petuites croix !!
et tilda magnifique
bizz MU

Sandy said...

Wow this is so precious. Wonderful card.

Vali said...

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors, the papers, and the stamp ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Ila said...

This is so Cute and Fabulous!! love the tilda and papers you used!!

Renee said...

This is so cute! Love the stamp and the paper...great job :)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card!! Great combined colors and details.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card - like the papers.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

absloute cute card.
love the way you worked the sketch

kiki said...

beautiful card !
kiki :)