Wednesday 18 June 2008

Another 2 in 1


Hi everyone,

I decided to combine another 2 challenges cos I am running short of time (again!) this week. I really love these 2 blogs and didn't want to miss out on the challenges, so I made this card for cutecardthursday which was to use 3 different embellishments and fridaysketchers which was a sketch by a very talented lady called jacqueline and gave me another chance to create more wobbly lines lol!

The image is coloured with watercolour pens, pp by Pebbles inc, then I used flowers, button, brads and ribbbons as embellishments from my stash, the little dragonfly brad is Woodware

Well, the sun is just breaking through the cloud and rain so it looks like it's going to be a brighter day, have fun, feel free to leave a comment

16 comments:

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card. Love the brown/pink combination! Everything goes well together. Great that you combined 2challenges!! You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for making a card with my first sketch ever.... Love from Holland.

Just Tracys Crafts said...

love your tilda card, good luck in the challenge

Tracyxx

Diane.W. said...

Hi Hun!!!! Luv this lil cutie & you made it sooo pretty :o)x

Rach said...

beautiful card, I love pinks and browns, they always compliment each other beautifully...reminds me of ice-cream....hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the colour scheme Gill, Tilda is coloured so beautifully and I love the added detail of the dragonfly. Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and colour combination. Love your embellies too!
Carole ;-)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

fantastic card, those colours are beautiful and fab layout, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, fab layout and beautiful colour scheme!

cats whiskers said...

Wow love that Pink and Brown combo, it goes so well. And your colouring is great, thanks for your comments on my blog
Hugs Jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card and my favourite Tilda image.
Maria x

Lilian said...

I have just discovered your blog through Nikki's. This is a lovely card and these images are so fun to color. :)

Lim said...

I love this combination. It's beautiful!. The coloring is amazing and the layout stunning. Love it, love it, love it.
Hugs,
Lim

Alex H. said...

Hi Gill, I found your blog via a link from Nikki. Your card's are just wonderful!

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Thank you for visting my blog wow your card is fab!!!

Jill said...

another fantastic card love the colours and stamp it gorgeous Jill x