Thursday 12 June 2008

Ismaki challenge #23


Hi,

Here is my entry for this weeks ismaki challenge which this week was another fabulous sketch by Beatrix. So time for more wobbly lines as I attempt to cut a circle freehand, I think I got away with it cos the paper is so dark you cant really see lol!

Decided to use a Penny Black image which I haven't used for a while, coloured with watercolour pencils and paper pieced the present. pp I think is K &Co, not sure, ribbon, brads and flowers from stash.

Have a super day

11 comments:

Rach said...

Love it..
brilliant card..sweet image and great use of colour.
Hugs RAch.x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, great colors, and love the PB image!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is beautiful Gill, I love the papers and flowers and the hedgie looks so cute. Hugs, Nikki x

Vali said...

Very beautiful card ! I love the colors of your papers and this stamp is so cute ! Very great work !!
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Mu42800 said...

superbe carte !! tres jolis papiers
bizz Mu

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful! (the paper is K&Co!!!);O)x

stephscrap87 said...

a very pretty card!!! I love the colors and this stamp is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gill that is gorgeous!! love those papers and the colours are yum!

Marlene x

Bev said...

Wow this is such a gorgeous card - love it!!

Unknown said...

thank you for such a great and so wonderful card to my sketch.

Lim said...

Looove this stamp. Penny Black have beautiful stamps. Love the layout and the color choise.
Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Lim