Sunday 1 June 2008

I'm Back!

Hi everybody,

Just a quick post tonight and no cards (boo!) as we have just returned from a very wet and windy week in Devon. My son and his team, Shire Oak Gunners, were playing in a football tournament there and I just wanted to tell everyone how awesome the team were, they finished runners up in the U8's and played fantastic, all the parents are so proud of them, big hugs and kisses to all the lads...well done!

So it looks like it's been a busy week in blog land, lots of wonderful new creations, hopefully I will be able to add to that this week (oh how I missed it!)

I've been given the Circle of Friends award and been tagged by my blogging buddy Diane , how fab, thanks a bunch, need to get my thinking cap on for both of those.

Anyway, need to catch up with a few people, be back real soon, thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Gill! Was wondering where you had got to!!!!Glad your back safely & hopefully refreshed from your hols :o)x