Sunday 1 June 2008

Couldn't wait!


Hi,

See I told you I'd be back real soon lol!

As mentioned earlier, I have been given an award by Diane and I would like to pass this on to.....drumroll....

marlene
mandy
erica
louise

all for different reasons but equally as important to me

And now for my tag.....which I would like to pass to the same people and anyone else who wants to take part....

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) TEN YEARS AGO
Preparing and panicking about my forthcoming wedding to my lovely hubby Joe

2) 5 Things in todays TO DO list
Well the day is nearly over, so these are the things I should have done today
1- Have a lie in! (most important at the top)
2- Go to work (well it is double time!!)
3- Wash the holiday clothes
4- Iron the holiday clothes
5- Put away holiday clothes
some of these I did, some not, can you guess which ones!!!!!

3) Snacks I enjoy
All the things which are bad for me, crisps, CHOCOLATE,sweets, chips and dips...you get the idea!

4) Things I would do if I was a Millionaire
Make sure my family were OK, buy a big house, but not a BIG house, cos I'm a bit scared of a house with lots of empty rooms!, travel a bit and just generally kick back and relax a bit more!

5)5 places I have lived
1- Hamilton (near Glasgow) where I was born
2- Kendal in the Lake District
3- Morecambe
4- Preston
5- Stafford
As you may have noticed I have moved south everytime - I'm hoping to be in the south of France by the time I retire lol!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Thanks for the award you gave me. I have posted it in my blog today :-)tag