Tuesday 3 June 2008

Ismaki challenge #22



Hi everybody,

Wow, how time flies, don't seem to have participated in the ismaki for ages, so thought I would make a special effort after the hols and keep up with the challenges (what do they say about best laid plans!), so here is my entry.

The sketch was set by Manue and the option was to use red, which I think I managed lol!

The image is a Whipper Snapper which I received in a swap, coloured with watercolour pens, pp by Basic Grey, did a bit of doodling for the white flowers, bazzill card, flowers and brads from stash.

The big red bloom was actually a 'freebie' - some flowers had fallen off some artificial flower bunches which we sell at work and were in the bin, I rescued them and my boss said I could have them, I just brought them home and pulled them apart, took the middle out and the green plastic bit holding it together and 'voila' a super embellie for a card!

Have a super day

15 comments:

stephscrap87 said...

your card is fantastic,I love the papers,the stamp,reaaly a great one!!!

Mu42800 said...

elle est sublimeta carte , j'adore
bizz Mu

liliscrap44 said...

Très jolie ta carte. Bise.
Linda.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so sweet Gill. I love the colour scheme and such a beautifully coloured image. Hugs, Nikki x

Tova said...

adorable !

Louise said...

Super card. I have changed the award in my blog, thanks for letting me know :-)

Vali said...

Fantastic card ! I love the colors and the image is so cute ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful creation Gill :)
Love that stamp and you've coloured her superb!
Marlene xx

Kathy said...

Adorable image and beautiful papers!! Very pretty!

Diane.W. said...

This is so pretty :o)x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

ta carte est sublime, j'adore le motif, les papier, tout quoi !

Andrea said...

lovely, cute .. still fantastic!

Ying Pang, said...

very cute stamp and card!

Bev said...

Oh this is just lovely

Lim said...

I love Whipper Snapper. This cute girl with her cat is so sweet. Stunning colors.For me red is not an easy color to match, you did a great job.
hugs,
Lim