Monday 30 June 2008

Nikki's blog candy and an award



Hi,

My friend Nikki has reached a fabulous 10,000 hits in just 4 months and is celebrating by offering scrummy candy. She is a lovely lady and deserves all the praise she gets, both creatively and personally. Her blog is fantastic, you should hot foot it over there and look at all the inspirational work and join in the celebration.


I have also been given this fantastic award by Nikki and Camilla , they are both very talented and I am honoured to receive this award from them.
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
The ladies I would like to nominate are

Now I know that this award is already half way around the block and some of you will have already received it, but I wanted you to have it from me also. Some of these ladies have been with me since the beginning and some I've only recently discovered, but are all a source of inspiration to me.

6 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Thank you Gill. I am very happy to receive this award from you!!
Katharina x

Anonymous said...

Hi Gill...wow...thanks so much for giving me the award...I am flattered. I will add you to my award.
Carole x

Rach said...

Aww Gill,
Thank you so much i am so happy to have this award from you and also so very flattered. Thank you so much.. hugs rach.xx

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Gill. It makes me very happy. You are so sweet and kind.

Hugs from
Heidi

Mandy said...

Thank you for the super award Gill!

Mandy

Bev said...

Thank you so much Gill, that is so sweet of you

Bev x