Monday 11 August 2008

An Award


Evening everyone,

Well, just returned from taking my son to football and back as promised with a great award I have received from two lovely ladies Bev and Christa .It is an extreme honour to receive this award from two of my fav blogs, these ladies are just bursting with talent!! Thankyou!!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog

2.Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

So, I would like to nominate:

Maya

Hanne

Fran

Ila

Kathy

Lim

Jacqui

Not that I don't love any other blogs, I love you all but I could only pick 7

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you so much!! I am very flattered you have chosen me!! Congrats to you on receiving the award for your lovely blog!! Thanks again and have a great night:) Kathy

Hanne said...

Thank you SO much, Gill!!! Whay a pleasant surprise, I needed this one, because at the moment I'm struggling with the painting of an image, and it just won't be as I want it to be *grmmmpf* But maybe now, as this award was an injection of motivation! Thank you!

Big hugs, Hanne:)

cats whiskers said...

Thanks very much i am really honoured that you choose me to give this award to, Thank you
Hugs Jacqui x

Ila said...

Thank you so much for the Award Gill!! I'm so honered to recieve this from you!!!....Hugs, Ila

Maya said...

Thank you so very much,Gill!
So nice of you to think of me :) *hugs*

Warm hugs from Maya

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I love your blog too:) you totally deserve this award!

Frances said...

thanks so much Gill. I'm not surprised you got this award as your blog is fab and I'm really flattered that you chose me as one of your 7 :)
big hugs,
Fran x