Thursday 14 August 2008

Sarah Kay Sketch Challenge and blog candy


Morning everyone,
Here is my card for this weeks Sarah Kay challenge which was to use a fabulous sketch. There are so many different variations of this card on the blog and the DT work is awesome, you should definatley check it out.
Here are the details of the card:
  • Image: Sarah Kay
  • Medium: Watercolour pencils
  • Paper: Sharon Ann TIMELESS Collection
  • Ribbon. flowers. brads and rub on from stash

Not sure about this one, the image is too 'white' against the dark colour papers, but I had a great time making the card anyway.

Also, my lovely friend Camilla is offering Sarah Kay blog candy, how fabulous is that. She is an extremely talented and generous lady and you should hop over now to her awesome blog and enter the candy draw and take the time to look at all her wonderful creations.....the details on her cards are amazing!

Hope you have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by


14 comments:

debby4000 said...

She looks fab and love the papers.

Hanne said...

Oooh, I love this card, Gill! It's gorgeous! Love the way the image gets highlighted by the beautiful pattern paper. Fabulous colouring, you are really talented, my friend!

Have a nice day, my friend, hope you'll recieve some goodies soon!
Hugs, Hanne:)

Rach said...

good morning Gill,
I think that your card is beautiful...gorgeous colouring of your image, she is a real focal point on your card...love the Dp. hugs rachxx

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Gill!! Love it!! And thank you for writeing about my Candy, and for joining!! Good luck!;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Mandy said...

lovely card Gill, the papers are really pretty

Mandy

betty said...

wonderful colours and papers, a gorgeous card!

Kristine said...

Hi Gill!
This is such a beautiful card!
I love it!!
Big hugs from Kristine

Bev said...

Oh this is just breathtaking Gill, love the sumptous papers and the beautifully coloured image. Fabulous!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Good evening Gill, I've got to you at last but my peace didn't last long as my little monkey woke up again. Gorgeous card and I love the cute image. Your colouring is fabulous as always, Hugs, Nikki x

Maya said...

Love it!
Beautiful colours and the colouring is fab :)

Hugs from Maya

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the Sarah Kay stamps, and your dp's are really nice looking here =)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gill, I love those papers and they just work perfectly on your fab card Jill x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love this card! Thanks for your sweet comments! I appreciate every one of them!

X Lisa

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors you have used and your colored image is fab!! (I always think the white is too white but looking at others cards I never think it is!!)
Looks great!! Kathy