Friday 29 August 2008

Yeh I did it!!!

Evening everyone,

Yeh I did it....did what you ask....I am one of the lucky ones to be chosen by the lovely Jo as part of a super talented Design Team for sketch saturday .

I'm so thrilled to be chosen...my first DT!!. Huge thanks to Jo (and the other judges) and congratulations to all the other DT members.....I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun.

Also, big thanks to all my visitors for all the lovely comments and good luck wishes you have left me, not just for the DT call but since I started this blog, I appreciate every one and I love you all

Hope you all had a lovely day

10 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Congrats Gill :)You deserve it :) I am looking forward to work with you ;)

hugs Ria

Diane.W. said...

HUGE congrats,Gill,you deserve it :o)x

mueppi said...

Congratultions on being selected for the DT

Chrissie said...

Huge congratulations Gill, and very well deserved too. Let's face it, they would have been mad not to choose you because all your work is superb!

Debbie said...

Hi Gill, just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a DT member, not surprising as your cards are gorgeous. Look forward to working with you. Debbie x

Rach said...

Huge congratulations Gill, you so deserve this you make beautiful card...well done hun. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Woohoo!! Well done hunny - it's very well deserved.

hugs Bev x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY!!!! i am so so excited for you! you totally deserve it and I can't wait to see your work! :) I always enjoy your creations!!

Jill said...

congrats Gill, I'm so chuffed for you and you deserve it well done Jill x

cats whiskers said...

Congrats Gill you well deserve this DT Post look forward to seeing all your lovely creations
Hugs Jacqui x