Monday 7 July 2008

2 in 1 again!


Hi everyone,

Here is the card I have made to combine 2 challenges.

The first challenge is a spoon full of sugar which this week was to use 'circles' combined with the second challenge over at friday sketchers which was a wonderful sketch by Carole

I had such fun making this card...the sketch was just fab.....but it took a long time to make as I had to keep stopping to watch the tennis final!...
  • Image: Sugar Nellie (sent to me by my friend Rach )
  • Medium: Watercolour pens
  • Paper: Bazzill, s.e.i.
  • Sentiment: studio g
  • Flowers and brads from stash

Have a super day

12 comments:

sam said...

lovely card! love the papers! best wishes sam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Gill, I love the image and you have coloured her so well! Very pretty papers and the flowers in the corner look gorgeous. So pleased you enjoyed my sketch, thanks for trying it!
Have a great day.
Carole ;o)

Rach said...

Lovely card Gill, great colour combination, you have done a great job with colouring the image, it looks gorgeous. hugs rach.xx

Sian said...

Wonderful card, and love the papers!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! fab colours, papers and well done on the multiple challenge!!

Marlene x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOWZA! you are so full of talent! Beautiful cards Gill!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute image, Thanks for joining the challenge this week :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty Gill and your colouring is just gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Breathtaking!! I absolutely love this card Gill

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love your papers and images they all work so well Jill x

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card, what lovely papers and lovely colour combo. Thanks for playing.
Joanne x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

That is a gorgeous card! I love your color choices!