Saturday 12 July 2008

Feeling a bit better and more scrummy candy

Hi everyone,

Just popping in to say feeling a bit better today, those antibiotics are a miracle in a bottle! I've got two bottles of 'kids' medicine, one bright yellow, one bright orange, I don't think the pharmacist realised they were for me lol!

Also more scrummy candy up for grabs in blogworld

Deb is celebrating 30,000 hits wow!

Jill is celebrating 2,000 hits, well done

Shary is celebrating being chosen for the design team for Alota rubber stamps, congratulation

Andrea is giving away super magnolia candy

Ying is giving away super HH candy

Pop over to all these fantastic blogs, be in awe of their creations and leave a comment to be in the hat!

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better now. Thank you for linking me and good luck :0)

Andrea, said...

Thanks for linking to my blog candy, good luck! Glad to hear you are feeling better

Deb said...

glad you are feeling a bit better, I am feeling lowsy today...did you pass it onto me?

Thanks for linking to my blog candy!