Thursday 10 July 2008

A spoon full of sugar


Hi Everyone,

Here is my entry for this weeks a spoon full of sugar where the theme was 'one for the boys'. As most of you agree, boy cards are notoriously difficult to make, but with the help of some super stamps I am actually finding it easier and easier, just got to remember not to go over the top with embellishments!

Well, goodness knows how I managed to make a card that I am happy with....my DS had a cold on Mon/Tue which he has very 'kindly' passed to me and now I feel like complete cr*p, so if you don't see me for a few days...I'll be curled up on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!
  • Image: hAngler
  • Medium: Watercolour pens
  • Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey
  • Rub-on sentiment, ribbon and brads from stash

Hope you have a lovely day

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours you have used on the hanglar image, Thanks for playing along this week :)

Camilla said...

Oh this is super cute!! The colours are so lovely:) Thanks for joining.
Hugs, Camilla.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Gill, beautiful card. i love this cute Hanglar boy. Hope you feel better soon and thanks for joining in this weeks challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Rach said...

Aww Gill, hope that you and your DS are feeling better soon. your card is gorgeous even though you feel ill.Well done for persevering...
Hugs rach.x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH no!!! A summer cold? no fun at all!!! I hope you feel better very soon!

This card is absolutely adorable!!! It is hard to make 'boy' cards. You totally rocked it though!:)

Jill said...

another stunning card, such a cute boys card well done, it's brilliant. Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I.m so sorry about your Dad he always be with you Jill x

Deb said...

Fabulous card, just love the papers and this fab stamp, hope you are feeling better soon!

Debbie said...

Hi Gill, Hope that you are both feeling better. Your card is lovely.

Debbie x

Sylvia Blum said...

awww... your card is so cute! love it!
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Love this card and the hanglar boy is so cute. Hope you feel better soon. I have given you an award, please see my blog for details.
Carole ;o)

Zoe said...

Hi Gill, I love the cute hanglar boy and the ribbon.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx