Saturday 26 July 2008

CCT and a blog candy


Morning everyone,

Here is a card I made for this weeks CCT where the theme was 'things that grow'. I chose to do a baby card as I don't have any of those in my collection.

I would also like to enter this card for some fab candy being offered by Michelle who is celebrating her blogoversary. The rules where to make a 'monotone' card, any shades, just all one colour.

I'm not sure about this one, something is not right, but here are the details anyway
  • Image: Magnolia 'tingla'
  • Paper: Pebbles inc
  • Medium: Watercolour pens
  • Ribbon, flowers, brads and beads from stash

Hope the sun is shining where you are, be back later to post all my lovely awards, thankyou ladies

16 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH I think She is Perfect!!!!! Beautiful as always! I am always AWW!!ing as soon as your page pulls up!!! :)

I saw the cute card Thursday on another blog and checked it out. Do you care if I try it?? I have been looking for things to keep me creating, and it looks fun.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Gill! It is so cute! I love the cute image and the lovely shades of pink. Really love the layout. Thank you for entering my challange x

Jilli said...

She's gorgeous, I've just recently got her myself. Love the card, the papers are really pretty.

Mandy said...

lovely card Gill, image is so cute and love the way you have added the beads.

Mandy

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours and papers.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just adorable Gill, I love this cute Tilda. The pink is just so pretty. Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey said...

Really cute card, love the beads :-)

Hugs

Tracey
x

Rach said...

Beautiful card Gill, so very pretty. love the beads. hugs Rach.xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I should try the monochrome idea one of these times! This is an adoreable card and I just love how sweet it is! Good job!

Arline said...

This is adorable!! Love this stamp! The colours are gorgeous!xx

Pauline C said...

What a lovely card for a baby girl! Lovely image and colours
Pauline x

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card, the baby image is so sweet and love the hanging beads, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gill I love those papers and Tilda is so sweet Jill x

Zoe said...

Hi gill, I love the cute Tilda and the pink paper.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Tindaloo said...

so pretty baby tingla *awww*! :)
beautifully colored card!
thanx for the peek at your blog and great cards :)

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card. I love the colours and how you have used them. Kimx