Monday 7 July 2008

Beautiful wallet and an award


Hi,

Just wanted to share with you this beautiful wallet card which I received from Rach filled with some lovely images. The colouring is absolutely fantastic and has definatley swayed me to buy some distress inks.....you should hop over to Rach's blog to see more of her brilliant creations.
Thanks a lot hun



I also received this fantastic award from my friend Bev , thankyou so much. I don't think there are any rules but I would like to pass it on to these 3 talented ladies..... Nikki , Marlene and Camilla .

3 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Gill,
Enjoy the images, and congrats on the award. well deserved. hugs rach.xx

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks so much! and what a lovely wallet!! :D

Marlene x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Gill, What a beautiful image folder from Rach, Congratulations on winning your award.. you know I think your cards are awesome.. thank you also for passing this to me.. it means so much.. Hugs, Nikki x