Friday 25 July 2008

More scrummy candy

Evening everyone,

I know most of you already know, I'm always the last minute! but there are some fab candies about at the moment, I think I've just about got time to enter

Ila is giving away super magnolia candy
Kristine is giving away super hangler stamp and charms to celebrate 20000 hits
Lorraine is giving away fab stash to celebrate her birthday
Maria is celebrating and offering super candy including a Rakle stamp

All these ladies are extremely talented, you should pop over and look at all their wonderful creations

I have also been given some super awards by some special people which I will post tomorrow, been to work until 9pm, just toooooo tired now

Have a super evening (what's left of it!!!), see you all tomorrow


4 comments:

Ila said...

Thank you for spreading the news of my blog candy...Good Luck!!

Kristine said...

Thanks for joining my blog candy Gill!
Good luck and I hope you'll have a nice weekend;)
Hugs
Kristine

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Morning Gill, I have something for you on my blog, Have a great weekend hun, Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

Hi Gill. Thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck. Hugs, Maria