Thursday 3 July 2008

Friday Sketchers


Hi everybody,

Here is my entry for this weeks friday sketchers which was another fabulous sketch by Beatrix . Now I know it's thursday and the challenge is almost over...but better late than never!
  • Image: High Hopes
  • Paper: PM
  • Medium: Watercolour pens
  • Sentiment: Studio g
  • Flower punch and brads from stash

I did have some PM rub-on sentiments in pink and red which I really wanted to use but I just couldn't get them to 'rub-on', I think I will take them back to the shop! Also I didn't have any flowers to match, so just had to punch some out of red card...but I think it looks ok.

Have a super day, thanks for dropping by

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Gill and I love the HH image. Papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in FS challenge.
Carole ;o)

Lim said...

I love it Gill.. The coloring is gorgeous and he layout fabulous. This is a beautiful card!.
Hugs,
Lim

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh it is so so pretty!!! I love the colors and the layout of the card!!!

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Gill!! Love it! The image is supercute, and the papers are wonderful:)
Have a nice day:)
Hugs, your friend Camilla.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love this gorgeous HH girl Gill and fabulous papers and colour scheme, Hugs, Nikki x

sam said...

wow, lovely card!! Always Love HH images! they are great! best wishes sam

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gill love your papers and stamp Jill x

Rach said...

Fantastic card Gill. love the image, you have coloured her beautifully.Love the papers you have used. hugs rach.xx

Anonymous said...

Ohh Gill, another gorgeous card.. love the colours and the image!!

Marlene xx

debby4000 said...

fabulous, love the image and the papers

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Just a few minutes before the new one is coming, still want to let you know your card is beautiful!! Great colors and details. Beautiful coloured, thanks for joining. Love from Holland.

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Gill . I love the layout and I love the cute image.
zoe
xxxxx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Gill - such a sweet image!! There's something for you on my blog hun

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! fabulous coloring and design!!...Hugs, Ila