Tuesday 8 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday



Hi everyone,

Here is my card for this weeks cute card thursday with the theme 'the great outdoors'.
The card was inspired by Deb and I thought it was so fabulous I would give it a go. I have used the same image, just different colours, but Deb said this was ok...thankyou. I like how it turned out but it's no where near as beautiful as the original. Hop over to Deb's blog and check out her other fantastic creations.
  • Image: Sweet Ebony 'picking apples'
  • Medium: Watercolour pens
  • Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey, K & Co
  • Sentiment: studio g
  • Flowers and brads from stash

Have a super day, thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours.

Rach said...

gorgeous card Gill,
Great shape and papers, love how you have coloured your image. hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great design Gill and I love the gorgeous image you have coloured so beautifully, Hugs, Nikki x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Wow!!! It's precious!!! I agree, you did color it in so perfectly!:)

Thank you for my comment on my first card:)and thank you again for sharing:) I LOVE THEM!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the design. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

It is fantastic Gill, I really love it, those colours are fab and your colouring of the image is perfect. Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Zoe said...

Beautiful card Gill. I love the pretty image. You have coloured The image in Beautifully.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

My Paper World said...

Your colouring looks fantastic! xx

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet, wonderful card.

Jill said...

gorgecard Gill, I love this stamp the papers and layout are gorgeous Jill x

Ila said...

Absolutley Gorgeous!! I love your coloring and design of this fabulous card!!

Lim said...

WOw.. Beautiful card1. I love it!
The coloring is perfect and the layout it's gorgeous.
Love it!.
Hugs,
Lim