Monday 14 July 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge


Hi everyone,

Here is my card for this weeks Sarah Kay challenge 2, which was to use a wonderful sketch.

This is a new challenge blog and the DT's work was so inspirational, that I had to give it a go. Now, I don't have any Sarah Kay stamps and this is the only image I had in my collection, so this may be my one and only entry! (or maybe I'm going to admit that I really do have to have some of these cuties lol!)

Anyway, the photo isn't very good, the blues and greens match a bit more IRL, but you get the idea...
  • Image: Sarah Kay
  • Medium: Watercolour pencils
  • Paper: Crate Paper
  • Brads, flowers and ribbon fom stash

Have a super day, thanks for stopping by

18 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful and the colours are so cool and perfect. Fabulous card
Hugs Jacqui x

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous card!! The paper is perfect with your coloring image.

Rach said...

Beautiful card Gill,
love the papers...I was suppose to be starting mine but just haven't got round to it yet....
Hugs rach.xx

Mandy said...

Gill, a really stunning card, these images are really quite cute!

Mandy

Andrea said...

THis is so beautiful! I love the paper .. its great

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just stunning Gill and I love the layout. Hugs, Nikki x

Kathy said...

Wow!! I love your card!! Beautiful colors and your paper is gorgeous!! Lovely interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

sam said...

very nice card! lovely papers also! best wishes sam

mueppi said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön!
Ich liebe die grünen Farben!!!!!!!!

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, gorgeous Card! The colors are so great.......

MichelleO said...

Very pretty, the colors are great! Thanks for joining the challenge!
HUGS
MichelleO

AlexaCzar said...

beutiful clored and designes

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

I really like your card. I think it is really too bad, that you don't have any more Sarah Kay stamps.

Jill said...

gorgeous card, love your take on the sketch it's beautiful Jill x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I adore it! It is so pretty! Such pretty colors!!! I think that is the cutest little girl ever!:)

Victoria said...

very very pretty

Bev said...

Oh my word Gill, this is amazing! The papers are gorgeous