Sunday 27 July 2008

double whammy!!

Hi everyone,

I'm here to post two fantastic awards which I received this week, apologise to the lovely ladies who sent me these awards for not posting sooner, but with working all weekend, I just didn't have time....it's the links...they take me ages lol!!!



My first award was from super sweet Lim , thankyou so much, I'm so flattered you thought of me. I have already passed this award on , so if you're reading this, I now pass it to YOU!




The Wylde Woman Award

The second award I was sent by the gorgeously talented Nikki , Rach and Bev . Thankyou so much, I am truly honoured.

The rules of this award are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.


2. Link back to this blogsite http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
wow! how difficult is this going to be, well here goes

Lim
Marlene
Fran
Heather
Camilla
Hanne
Carole
Diane
Jill
Christa
Inge
Katharina
Lisa
Mandy
Elisabeth

Phew! and to all the ladies who visit my blog and leave such lovely comments, I could have picked you all

8 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I have time on my hands when my husband works so many hours and I worry .. so I have to pass the time. Usually up until 2 am crafting:) lol. Hope this week is different though:)
Thank you SO much for the award!!! you are too TOO sweet!!! I love your blog and really enjoy YOU! You are such a kind and generous woman. It has been a pleasure getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. thanks Gill :)
I will add you to my blog now!!

Big hugs,

Marlene x

SugarBells said...

Ooohhh, Gill!! Thank you so much for giving me this award, I'm too too honoured!! I'm so happy that I can pass the torch on to many others!! I will do so on my blog - as soon as I get home! (Am out at grandma's house right now :D)

Huggles!!

Elisabeth xx

Frances said...

Thanks Gill, that's so sweet of you :)

Hugs,
Fran xx

Diane.W. said...

Hi Gill! Congrats on the award & thankyou for thinking of me,you are a hunny!!! :o)xxx

Jill said...

Oh Thank you Gill I,m honoured it means so mcuh Jill x

Camilla said...

Thank you so much Gill!! You make me happy!!;)
Hugs, Camilla.

Katharina Frei said...

Hi Gill, Thank you so much for the award and for your always so lovely and kind comment son my blog!
Big Hugs
Katharina